IATS is an SF6 load break switch for pole-mounting. All live parts are protected against environmental hazards inside an SF6-fi lled compartment. The switch is sealed for life in a stainless steel tank.
IATS was designed to be used outdoors, in power distribution facilities, under the most extreme conditions. This equipment is particularly suitable for industrial (dust, sand), tropical, arid and saline environments. It can be used at altitudes above 1000 m of altitude.
IATS is assembled and tested according to standard IEC 60265. The increasing demands regarding people and equipment protection are taken into consideration by Efacec Switchgear during the development and design of this equipment.
- Compact and light
- Suitable for all kinds of poles
- Ideal for extreme weather conditions
- Not hazardous to the environment
- Easy to install
- Easy to operate
- Remote control and monitoring via radio
- Simple and safe (mechanical and electric) interlocks
- High electric and mechanical life
- Maintenance free
- Several options available