The Normacel range includes Medium Voltage Switchgear with air-insulation and modular construction that is metal-clad and easily extendable.
The installation area required is quite small, without compromising operational simplicity and accessibility for maintenance.
Equipment is operated exclusively from the front, which allows Normacel switchgear units to be wall-mounted, reducing even further the area required.
The construction of Normacel switchgear is internal arc resistant in accordance with IEC 62271-200, PM type, AFLR accessibility, for the protection of personnel and other equipment.
Cubicles are equipped with Divac-type withdrawable vacuum circuit breakers, with high electrical and mechanical performance in accordance with IEC 62271-200, E3 and M2 classes. Withdrawable contactors can be used for switching motors.
The continuous development of this product range allows us to achieve high performance levels, with rated currents of up to 4000 A and short-circuit currents up to 50 kA.
• Modular construction
• Small installation area
• Operational simplicity
• Exclusively operated from the front
• Internal arc resistant
• Equipped with a vacuum circuit breaker with high electric and mechanical life (E3 and M2 classes) or contactor
• Possibility of wall-mount installation
• Reliable and requires little maintenance
• Insertion/extraction of the circuit breaker with the compartment door closed
• Several optional equipment as specified by the customer