Contact for the installation of a SCADA/DMS system for the Command Center of Vale do Paraíba.
The contract includes:
• SCATEX EMS-based Command Center for SCADA / EMS management;
• Grid management for the regions of Alto Tietê and Vale do Paraíba in the state of São Paulo:
- 1.5 million customers;
- 2,800 MVA of installed power;
- 110 high and medium voltage substations.
• 16 command, control and protection systems for the main substations (88 kV, 13.8 kV), CLP 500SCC-based, including TPU protection relays from Efacec;
• SCADA / EMS functions: topology processor; status estimator, load forecast and analysis of contingencies; and power flow dispatcher;
• Automation of the substation: auto-reclosing and automatic voltage control; frequency shedding and restoration; circuit-breaker failure; manual and automatic load transfer;
• Protection functions (50/51, 50/51N, 87, 27 and 59);
• Other functions: power supply (AC/DC) monitoring, power quality, oil temperature measurement, windings and taps of transformers.