The MUX2000 is a multi-service access multiplexer developed by ENT with the purpose to put developed solutions in the telecommunications field into practice. The equipment is provided with several interfaces that enable our customers to carry out voice, video and data services.
In order to allow its integration into a wide set of application situations, MUX2000 features are:
- Electrical G.703 and HDSL line interfaces, optical and radio;
- Tributary Interfaces for audio (POTS, ISDN) and data (IP,
- Ethernet, V.35/V.11 (X.21), V.24/V.28, ISDN);
- Transmission redundancy (1+1);
- Terminal Multiplexer, Add & Drop or Drop & Continue and Ring topologies;
- Channel cross-connect (64 kbit/s);
- LAN’s direct interconnection - IP over E1;
- Local configuration application InLoCo_2000;
- Operation and remote management via an integrated INOSSV2
- Management Platform - Integrated Network Operations Support System;
- Remote download/upload of the software;
- Integration into SDH networks with centralised management;
- Modular and flexible design able to achieve good prospects in net evolution, ensuring a future-proof investment.