Core-Type Power Transformers, up to 350MVA and 400 kV (BIL 1175 kV)
- Concentrical windings, composed by cylindric coils. Coils with narrow width and a large surface. All coils are interleaved with pressboard cylinders, provided with spacers to assurie coil cooling.
- Circular section magnetic core, assembled in vertical position.
- Clamping structure of core and coils designed to withstand short-circuit forces and allowing untanking of the active part and lifting of the complete transformer.
EFACEC always favoured technological development as a main factor to ensure competitiveness and higt quality of its transformers.
To support competitive and reliable design and manufacturing of transformers, we emphasize the following:
- Integrated Management Systems of technical and manufacturing information.
- Electrical and electro-magnetic field analysis (3D).
- Overload and Short-circuit analysis.
- RLC model analysis for high frequency voltage variations (Impulse).
The most modern equipment is installed in this production line, such as:
- Automatic machine for magnetic steel cutting;
- Semi-automatic “Hot-Oil Spray” windings drying process;
- Phase assembly and active parts drying by “Vapour-Phase”.
- Semi-automatic oil drying and transformer filling plant;
- Manufacturing areas with environment control (Temperature, Humidity and Particles).