Generate Green Energy from your home
Efacec proposes solutions for using Photovoltaic Energy in projects for connection to the public grid.
The investment in the promotion of facilities with Photovoltaic systems is in line with the objectives established to fulfill the Kyoto Protocol and the goals imposed by the Portuguese national program for electrical power production from Photovoltaic Solar Energy sources.
Energy generation from a renewable energy source has several advantages, including strong incentives, which makes the investment in Photovoltaic power plants very attractive.
The system can be installed on any surface with good sun exposure.
In accordance with Decree-Law no. 118-A/2010 from the 25th of October, microgeneration is the decentralized power generation in low voltage by individuals or companies.
This Decree-Law changes two previous decree-laws, (312/2001 and 363/2007), establishing, among other aspects:
- Conditions to be an electricity producer;
- The rights and duties of producers;
- The role of the DGEG (Directorate General for Energy and Geology), as a regulatory body;
- Which entities can install microgeneration units;
- The rate paid by the electricity generated;
- Situations covered by a special tariff (tariff paid at a higher rate).
It is also under this decree-law that two compensation schemes for Microgeneration have been established:
- Aimed at all producers who do not have access to the special scheme;
- The electricity sales tariff is equal to the price of purchase.
- Every site that possesses a Low Voltage electric meter;
- In apartment buildings, producers will have to carry out an energy audit of the most common parts of the building and implement economic return measures inferior to 2 years;
- It is mandatory for the power generation site to have another heating system of sanitary waters with at least 2m² of collector area;
- Power limit equivalent to 50% of the contracted power, with a maximum amount of 3.68kW;
- For apartment buildings with over 6 units, the power limit is 11.04 kWh;
- The current reference value of the special tariff is 0.326€/kwh for the first time period (8 years) and 0.185€/kwh for the second period (7 following years).
In order to be a producer, you must carry out the following steps:
1. SRM (Sistema de Registo de Microprodução) Registry
2. Payment of a Registration Rate (500€ + IVA)
3. Microgeneration System Installation Process
4. Execution of the Inspection and Requisition of the Exploitation Certificate
5. Contract signing
6. Connection to the grid to begin generating and feeding electricity to the Electrical Grid
Photovoltaic Modules convert solar energy into electrical energy. These are installed in series and parallel in order to reach the desired power.
Efacec proposes modules of Polycrystalline technology (provided by market-leading manufacturers) to ensure a high performance during the entire service life.
The electronic inverter ensures the connection with the electrical grid, in keeping with the specifications established by Decree-Law no. 118-A from October 2010.
- Can be placed on the roof or ground;
- Metallic structure supported by steel/aluminum structures;
- Protection and measuring equipment.
- Structure composed of a mechanical system with two axes, which tracks the sun, generating more energy;
- Floor-mounted and supported by a concrete structure;
- Protection and measuring equipment.
This item includes all measuring and metering equipments concerning the amount of electrical power that is provided to the public grid.
The measurement of the invoiced electrical power will be made by similar meters, but which are different from those used for the electrical power consumed by the production center.
- Photovoltaic Modules;
- Support structures;
- Support bases;
- Protection and connection equipment;
- Grid-connected inverter;
- Measuring and metering equipment;
- Development and execution of the whole project dossier;
- Project, management and planning engineering;
- Transport, installation and design;
- Installation and commissioning.
List of options
Inverter warranty extension to 10 years
- Monitoring system.
Services and Warranties
In this scope, we propose an integrated range of equipments and services capable of providing our customers with flexible and competitive solutions, based on high quality products, including turn-key solutions.
- Management of the entire contract/licensing process;
- Economic and financing feasibility studies;
- Supply of all required equipment;
- Transport, installation and configuration of all equipment;
- Testing and commissioning;
- Construction necessary for the installation of a microgeneration system.
Start generating Green Energy in your house, today
Solutions available from €9000